Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,153TL (元5,993) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)