Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.785 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,704TL (3,444元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)