Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (3,864元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)