Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (€699) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)