Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (€1,148) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)