Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,003TL (¥123,325) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)