Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04872 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,516TL (¥51,651) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)