Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,209TL (Dirham 2,521) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)