Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (Dirham 4,517) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 2 hours ago)