Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.988 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,546TL (Dirham 4,600) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)