Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,815TL (€769) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (43 minutes ago)