Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,866TL (€1,289) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)