Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,032TL (€601) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (31 minutes ago)