Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34357 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,901TL (P8,443) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)