Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL (P4,568) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)