Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,865TL (R$ 2,468) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greenville, South Carolina costs $30,000 (20 minutes ago)