Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,756TL (R$ 2,471) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)