Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,555TL (元6,393) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)