Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.033 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (C$1,080) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)