Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 72% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,123TL (€615) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)