Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,807TL (€969) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)