Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,701TL (€1,235) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)