Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,399TL (5,422 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)