Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,684TL (5,454 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)