Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,527TL (5,150 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)