Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL (R$ 3,342) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)