Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49533 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,597TL (5,243 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)