Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (5,299 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)