Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,845TL (4,577 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)