Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,099TL (€566) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)