Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,423TL (€1,129) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)