Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,646TL (€1,151) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)