Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,589TL (R$ 2,226) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)