Cost of living comparison between Farrukhabad, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,138TL (₨46,461) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)