Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,906TL (€977) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)