Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,386TL (₨35,621) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)