Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04235 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,346TL (₨55,389) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)