Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04575 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,074TL (67,188 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (32 minutes ago)