Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,608TL (£1,004) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)