Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,075TL (€1,020) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)