Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (€477) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 2 hours ago)