Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,347TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)