Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,457TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)