Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,660TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)