Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,660TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)