Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,816TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)