Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (kr5,436) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)