Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (kr5,557) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)