Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,461TL (kr10,646) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)