Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)