Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,887TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)