Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,853TL (246,599 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)