Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.602 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,593TL (1,618 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)