Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,441TL (1,612 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (42 minutes ago)