Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05498 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,511TL (45,678 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)