Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02905 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (116,663 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)