Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35056 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,041TL (Bs 8,675) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)