Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41568 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,497TL (6,007 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)