Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,781TL (4,541 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (41 minutes ago)