Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,179TL (3,639 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)