Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,983TL (2,817 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)