Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,648TL (320,096 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)