Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43846 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,019TL (4,604 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)