Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04176 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (65,247 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)