Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04466 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (76,375 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)