Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,994TL ($772) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (43 minutes ago)