Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11282 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (Php24,745) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)