Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (€910) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)