Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,372TL (3,850 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)