Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.743 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,253TL (4,379 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)