Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,583 prices entered by 541 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,656TL (€489) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)