Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,281TL (2,311 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)