Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,405TL (2,325 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)