Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,636TL (2,048 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)