Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,439TL (580,174 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (36 minutes ago)