Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01125 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (248,057 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)