Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (€1,253) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (36 minutes ago)