Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,356TL (€743) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (18 minutes ago)