Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,508TL (元4,520) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)