Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (元3,781) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)