Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17834 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,048TL (11,482₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)